Monday, October 7, 2013

Be amused

 
I'm trying to find the humor and happiness in each day, despite the fact that 99% of the time I am thinking about 8am Thursday morning... the day/time that baby boy will be surgically evicted if he doesn't make a move before then. And the other 1% of the time? "Man, I have to pee."
 
These classic family photos sure help induce a smile. Labor though? I wish.
 
Enjoy!
 
Yes, those are my underwear.

Like father, like daughter.

Cousins at the pool!

Cool kids drink milk.

Toby is officially the best, most patient dog on the planet.