Happy Halloween!

Well, my apologies to any big Halloween fans out there, but this post really has nothing to do with the spooky holiday, it just seemed like a good title.  So Kate started up this blog, which seems like a fine idea, I'm just not excatly sure who's reading this stuff.  This would be my first ever blog entry for any blog, and I'm going to dedicate it to our new puppy, Toby.  We don't actually have him yet, and we're going to have to wait another month til he can come home with us.  I've lived with a dog in the house essentially my entire life.  It started with our bichon Katy when I was little with the addition of our golden retriever Beau a few years later.  Both were such wonderful dogs and loving members of our family.  Unfortunately, we have since lost both and I have been dogless for the last 5 years.  Kate, on the other hand, has never had the pleasure of having a dog in the family, she did have a guinea pig, Lizzie, though.  Anyways, back to Toby.  Toby is a cavachon, which is a mix between a bichon and a king cavalier king charles.  Isn't he such a cute pup!?



We are so excited to get him home with us.  It will definitely be a big change for us, but we can't hardly wait!  With the baby on the way, it's a bit like a warm up, to get used to having a little one to take care of.  We look forward to having everyone else come meet him as well when he arrives.  Keep posted to the blog because we will continue to add pictures as we get more.

Hopefully, my first blog entry has been a success.  I will work on improving my entries as we go along.  Just to help make the connection, Toby is the first addition to our family leading to the "Expanding Erdels".

Blake

Comments

Popular Posts