Backstreet's back, alright!

Okay. No, Backstreet Boys are not back. Unfortunate. I know. But, the Erdel family is back. And blogging is back. Work is also back, though, so I don't have much more than a few minutes to devote to this post. In the minutes I do have, I'd like to share the following observations and photos from our non-vacation trip to Aruba:
 
Vacation with a baby is not a vacation. It is many things. And it can still be fun and contain relaxing moments. But it is NOT a vacation.

Healthy babies are much more fun than sick babies. I am thankful that my baby is mostly healthy and that her sickest is still pretty un-sick.

The current weather in central Indiana is wondertasticalamazing. Rivals Aruba. Seriously.
Self-feeding babies should all be taught to do their own laundry. Immediately. My kid? Her clothes are technically clean. They will just will never appear to be clean again.


Girl Scout cookies are the devil. It's best to just eat a whole sleeve in one sitting and get it over with.

That's all I've got for now. But there is much photo goodness on it's way. January and February were pretty cute months for Miss Audrey.

Now get outside and enjoy the sunshine. We're going to pay for it one way or another.

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts