Best/Worst 2011

2011 was a fantastic year for our family. I mean, don't get me wrong, there were some big-time downers, tears, stress, death, arguments, pain, loss, and doubt along the way. But, for the most part, the year was a success. I could show you just what a success it was through a well-groomed and photoshpped selection of pics where everyone looks amazing.  But what fun would that be? So, intead, I give you...

The Best {and some of the worst}{moments} in the Worst {photographs} of 2011

Hello, Casper.
Care for an adult beverage at your BFF's bachelorette party?
Just kidding.
You are sober sister for another few months.

The toast, I think, sounded better than I looked at 40 weeks!
And I looked better than my feet felt in the shoes Maggie chose for us to wear.
That's love.

Being a new dad took its toll on Blake... he forgot how to make an appointment for a haircut.
No matter though, he's a hall of famer!

If I never see St. Louis again, I'll be happy.
But, I loved sharing the photos of my growing bump with Blaker via text!

So, apparently, the inability to get a haircut had nothing to do with being a new dad.
It was being a new uncle that did it.

I mean, I know that being born is hard work, Audrey, but you could at least pretend to be happy to see us.

Toby had no clue what he was in for when he joined our family, did he?

First the Bjorn, now swimming in the lake. Get me out of here!

No comment.

Hahaha.

I'm deathly ill here, but putitng on a good face.
Good thing I pulled my sweatshirt down... that would have been a good photo...

Childbirth is so hard, that even my hair needed drugs.

This moment was nice, but I'm not sure who we're looking at.

Only one of these ladies is happy.
She just happens to be the one not wearing a tutu.
Sensing a pattern?

Love it. Love you all. Love a New Year and a fresh start.

Cheers to 2012!
Kate

Comments

Popular Posts