And the bump goes on...

I've not been good about this bump photo thing.  I mean, I take the pictures (or force Blake to take them) but then never get around to loading them onto the computer, much less adding them to the blog.  But, for those of you who have been asking - here is a shot of the bumperoo from about week 31.  So add three weeks growth and about 3 pounds to the bump (and maybe the boobs) and you'll have my current size.  Actually this photo is great, because the actual size of my torso probably now matches the shadow in the background which should be helpful for any of my non-imaginative friends :)  I am happy to report, however, that my head has not grown.  At least not as much as the rest of my body.  I am not happy to report though that my feet and ankles have started swelling... and just in time for spring flats and flip flops.  Maybe a pedicure will detract from the puff?  Add that to the list of things to do.

It's hard to tie my shoes and carrying laundry down the stairs has gotten dangerous, but I can still pick up Toby pretty easily.  He has a harder time than before getting comfortable on my shrinking lap...  Poor guy really has no idea what's in store for him once Sprout arrives.  I'm trying really hard to give him all the attention he could want or need now before I get a little preoccupied with a life that is even more dependant on me than he is.

Even before Sprout gets here, the next couple of weeks are going to be tough on this dog - today he was the victim of a really bad haircut (I know, it will grow back), next Friday he has his family jewels removed and will have to spend the night at the vet's, and then Daddy goes out of town for over a week.  Actually, I might be in for a rougher time than Toby on that last one.

I'm officially at 34 weeks and have another doctor's appointment tomorrow - as long as I can feel Sprout moving around I'm not really worried, but it's nice to have confirmation from medical professionals that things look good.

So, here's to looking good.

Kate

 

Comments

  1. You look AWESOME, Kate! We'll be thinking about you guys in these last few weeks! I can't believe you are 34 weeks already!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts