262,800

That's about how many minutes old Audrey is today. (For those of you who can't do math without a calculator, that's 6 months.)

She's pretty excited about how big she's getting...

           Two months ago... 

A few days ago...

 UNREAL.
And oh, so much fun!

LET'S DO THE NUMBERS
  • Weighs 15lbs (43rd percentile) and is 27.75 inches long (off the chart).
  • Outgrown all of her 3 months clothes and is stretching the 6 month stuff too. Today, she wore a 12 month onesie and "toddler" sized socks to daycare.
  • Rolling over front to back and back to front and sleeping on her tummy some nights.
  • Can sit up on her own for a few minutes if she wants to (though she seems to prefer falling onto her side and laughing about it).
  • Eating (and loving) rice cereal, applesauce, smashed bananas, and mashed sweet potatoes. Next on the menu is avocado, peas and peaches. All (except the rice cereal) homemade, thank-you-very-much.
  • We're still into breastfeeding, which I'm super duper proud of, and the freezer is bursting at the seems with frozen milk. I promised myself (and Audrey) that I'd give it six months. Now that six months is here, I'm not really ready to stop just yet. So, we'll keep at it a little longer.
  • Tonight, we're going to turn up the sound machine, turn down the monitor, don the earplugs and try to let her cry-it-out so we can end the 3am feeding. I think I'm going to miss that time with her. But I'm going to appreciate the extra sleep. I think that she ultimately will too.
Oh, one other important number? 125. That's me, in lbs, this morning, back at my pre-pregnancy weight.

Holla.

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts