With fewer days than fingers and toes left in 2010, and the celebration of Christmas just around the corner, this seems like a perfect, even, time to reflect on the highlights, the "tops" if you will, of the year. Sure, there have been some low points that I don't care to re-live or blog about, but all in all, 2010 has been a pretty great year for the Erdels. In no real particular order, drum roll please, the Top 10 Highlights of 2010...
10. Girlfriends old and new
9. Our house becomes a home
8. Parties with a purpose
7. Good weddings of even better friends
6. "I work at a law firm" becomes "I'm a lawyer"
5. Almost breaking 2 hours
4. Erdel expansion phase 1 complete
3. Maternity clothes are fun
2. For the 28th year in a row, family
1. Looking forward to 2011
Please stay tuned... the goal is to give each highlight its due before the ball drops.