No. 1 - Looking forward to 2011

The last few months of 2010 have really been all about 2011.  Though I hate to wish time away and try to remind myself to enjoy each moment as it's happening, I really can't wait for 2011.  Specifically, early May-ish of 2011, when we welcome Sprout.  I know that parenthood will be a whole new challenge for us that is bound to have its frustrations and maybe even moments of "what were we thinking bringing this little person into our lives?" but I know that it will all be worth it. 

Some of the big moments that 2011 will hold (other than Sprout) include:  baby showers, welcoming our first neice, welcoming new additions to our group of friends, finishing the nursery, Blake's 30th birthday, Toby losing his sharp-as-knives baby teeth, my BFF's wedding, a summer with the baby, and Blake finishing residency and virtually no more call (finally!).  2011 will also hold little moments that are just as exciting and perhaps even more special.

Thank you all for being a part of a great 2010 and cheers to 2011,
Kate

Comments

Popular Posts